Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A Few Things

This cute little Sun Bonnet Sue belongs to Jane.  She's had the blocks a long time and they are now a quilt!  Sue is an OLD block pattern but has survived over time because she really is cute.


Leslie is still piecing tops for charity and I'm still quilting them.  Sadly, the photo does not do justice to the colors.  It's lovely!


Elfrieda pieced this for our guild  BINGO and I quilted it.  It's not until October but we are well on our way to 20 quilts!

On our BEE retreat last weekend, CAPPY made a really big quilt and Letitia made a teeny one ... I did NoT quilt these but they sure are pretty!


What did I do on retreat?  I made a new knitting bag - thank you, Teresa for the fun fabric.


I also finished the borders on my Enchantd Garden!  It's loaded up on the HQ.  I hope to do a "TA-DAH" by the weekend.  I worked on several other things ... making progress on some UFOs.

While in the midst of everything called LIFE ... there is always time for stitching!

No comments: