Thursday, January 15, 2015

Happy ... Something

Hey there, hi there ... no more excuses for not blogging and more importantly - no more feeling guilty about not blogging.  The sun is out today!  It's cold out. It warm and cozy in my house - that's something to celebrate.

What have I been up to?

I made this little quilt - Spool Spirit.  It's a Norma Campbell pattern.  She'll be teaching a class at Spring Water Designs.  It was a fun quilt to make - I LOVE everything about spools.  It has mitered seams which I've not done much of and my quilt laid flat!


I'm still chugging along on my Nickel Christmas quilt from a Pat Speth class last winter.  I'm down to the last 20 blocks.


And I've been knitting and working/teaching a bit at Spring Water Designs.  That about sums it up.  One of my goals for 2015 is to blog at least once a week - I do believe that's attainable.  I also want to clean out 5 closets ... I got 1 done!  And - read 10 books ... finished 1 yesterday!

Happy JANUARY 15th!!




No comments: