Thursday, November 20, 2014

Done Times 3

Yesterday was a DONE day!
1. Quilted a top that was pieced from the leftovers of the leftovers.


Yes, you read that correctly - the leftovers from the leftovers of a quilt.


2.  A flannel baby pillow, also leftovers.


The triangles are all leftovers from a baby quilt I made a while back.  I used glow-in-the-dark thread.  How fun - and it really does glow.  I took it into my dark laundry room - yep - the thread glowed.

3.  A Christmas table topper

I used glitter thread to quilt this - pretty and shiny!


All of these were delivered today to Spring Water Designs ... I have mentioned - I love my job!






1 comment:

Pat said...

This just reinforces my theory that scraps never go away. They are like coat hangers. The more you make from scraps, the more scraps you have. Nice job!