Sunday, September 21, 2014

Road Tripping

I spent the last 2 weeks traveling - mostly for pleasure, ALL of it pleasurable, and a little business.  My sister (Goofy2) flew in from Florida for an overnight visit.  We then left for Rhode Island. We took our mom and met up with my other sister (Goofy 1) for a 5 day EATING vacation!

The Best Seafood Evah!!



We got back to MD Friday. Goody2 left Saturday and My Cute Husband and I left to visit Kid #2 in Florida ... and we bought a house!


Retirement here we come ... in 2 years.  Kid#2 and her new husband will rent from us for 2 years until we're ready to move. Yes, there is room for my beloved HandiQuilter.

Got home on Wednesday and I left for a quilt retreat on Thursday. 

It's now Sunday evening.  Busiest 2 weeks I have spent in a long time.  Got a little knitting done and some sewing.

Retreat details tomorrow ... after many hours of sleep.

No comments: