Monday, July 28, 2014

FINALLY - Done

It's been DONE for a little while.  Ok - a couple of weeks, in fact, it was finished right before we left on our family vacation.


I had to hold off on the "TA-DAH" because it was a wedding gift for Kid#2.  Sometimes she reads this blog and I wanted the quilt to be a surprise.  A quilt wouldn't have been a surprise - getting a wedding quilt from your mother, the quilter - probably not a big surprise.  But which quilt, was the surprise.


The fabrics are all hand dyed by me.  The pattern - a freebie from Moda Bake Shop.  I knew when I saw the pattern it would be perfect for these fabrics that have sat in my shelf for a couple of years.

Sorry for the poor quality photo but nighttime/iPhone = not great.


All the love I could stitch into this quilt has been passed on to this new family.






No comments: