Friday, December 20, 2013

Progress

Here's a little update on what's happening at our house ...

60 out of 244 units (step #2) and a bunch, but not nearly enough little triangle squares (step #3)


Borders on and quilt top loaded and ready AND binding made.  This might actually get done today!


No sleeve on the quilt show piece yet, still just sitting there.  And I forgot about needing to stitch AND embellish 96 circles on my bird quilt.  I did get the vine stitched last week.  


AND - no toilet in the kitchen!  It's now in dining room, along with 2 refrigerators, a stove and 1/2 the livingroom furniture.


Diva Kitty is NOT amused.  Rocky?  He's upstairs hiding under the bed - he HATES this whole project.




1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the concept that you are doing all this less than a week before Christmas....seriously disturbed....