Monday, December 30, 2013

Good Bye 2013

This is my last Stash Report for the year.  I'm very happy that USED is more than ADDED.  I don't think I'll be keeping track in 2014.  I am convinced after 2 years, that I sew enough to justify (to me and only ME) whatever fabric purchases I make.

Used this week : 30.5 yards. This year : 214.75 yards
Added this week : 23 yards.  This year : 112 yards

TOTAL : - 102.75 yards

Yes, I used a lot this week.  Although I'm still working on the Bonnie Hunter Mystery, I've claimed (as used) all the yardage that Bonnie says we need for the quilt top.  I'm making the king-sized version.

I also added a lot this week.  Sadly, a local shop is going out of business and fabric is 50% off.  I just could not pass this up - acquired 12 yards of a pretty backing for the big mystery quilt.


HAPPY NEW YEAR from My Cute Husband and me!

No comments: